APEX is the blockchain infrastructure for next-generation of consumer applications, helping solve and
optimize incumbent problems in consumer internet and B2C interactions. APEX provides an
enterprise blockchain solution for agile creation of custom dApps with increased privacy and
ownership of data, interactivity of consumer experiences, and connectivity of value.
Company Behind APEX
100+Employees Across 5
300+Mid to Large Enterprise
40+Number of Employees in
Research & Development
APEX Technologies (formerly Chinapex) is a leading data technology and AI company headquartered out of Shanghai focused on developing innovative solutions using a combination of big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain to tackle hard problems in customer data, , marketing, and CRM.
Forbes China Top 50 Most Promising Companies
Microsoft Accelerator Selectee & Microsoft
Ranked As the Top AI Company in China by China Internet Weekly
Forbes China 30 Under 30
China Internet Weekly “Artificial Intelligence Person of the Year”
Internal big data analyics and predictive AI advisor for Microsoft,
Lenovo, and other Fortune 500 corporations.
Big data and artificial intelligence advisor for Gehrson Lehrman
Group and Multiple Major Investment Banks and Financial
BS Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences, UC Berkeley
Standard Graduate School of Business, Executive Education
- - Forbes China 30 Under 30，2018
- - Manages day-to-day operations of APEX Technologies
- - China Internet Weekly “Innovative Leader of the Year Award”, and “Person of the Year 2016”.
- - Built multiple big data analytics systems for Microsoft, Global Sourcesi, Hilton, and various other enterprise customers
- - Keynote speaker at marketing technology and big data conferences such as GDMS, iDigital, & CBIS
- - UC Berkeley BS Political Economy, Minor EECS
- - Director of Engineering @ Alibaba, managed a team of 30+ person R&D team
- - CTO @ 360 Finance
- - Team Lead @ Youku, Machine Learning
- - Team Lead @ Microsoft
- - Microsoft IT Pro Award and Future Star Award
- - Software Engineering @ Autodesk
- - Masters Computer Science from Tongji University
- - Product Director @ Alibaba, big data analytics division
- - Ailbaba "Product Expert of the Year"
- - Analytics and personalization recommendation system team leader @Sohu, one of China's largest internet platforms
- - Director of big data products @ Emar
- - Masters in Statistics from Renmin-University w/ focus on Machine Learning
Opportunity to optimize B2C interactions
across all major consumer verticals.
With 300+ B2C brands and enterprises in the customer
ecosystem, with pilot programs to start as early as Q4